Kids and grown ups alike just love to snack! And actually snacking can be good for you. Having several small meals and snacks throughout the day keeps your blood sugar steady, helps curb cravings and keeps your metabolism in balance. When those cravings hit try some of these healthier options!
- Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Kale Chips
- Fresh Fruit
- Raw Vegetable like carrots and celery Hummus
- Nuts such as cashews, walnuts, pistachios and almonds
- Vegan and raw sweets and treats
- Popsicles made with 100% fruit juice
- Apples or celery dipped in Nut Butter
- Whole Grain Cereal
Short on time stop by Tunie’s for tons of ready made snack options, check out some great brands like Annie’s, Wonderfully Raw and Alive & Radiant or stop by the juice bar for a delicious nutritious smoothie.