Tips from Tunie’s Nutritionist
Prepare & Protect Your Skin!
• Nature’s Way Hydraplenish supplements contain nutrients and collagen that can help support healthy skin.
• Choose a multi vitamin that provides B complex with PABA, which protects your skin from harsh UV rays.
• Aloe Vera is an effective sun protector – you can take it internally as well as applying it topically. A little overdone by the sun? Try it for after- sun moisturizing.
• Moisturizing your skin is an important part of an overall anti-aging approach. Use formulas with high quality collagen, orthosilicic acid, hyaluronic acid and Vitamins E, D3 and A. These will support collagen production and draw moisture to the skin, for a beautiful summer glow!
Slim Down for Summer!
• Support your digestive system so you can enjoy Summer BBQ’s and picnics. Spice things up with ginger, it provides delicious flavor and supports digestion.
• A full spectrum enzyme can help handle higher than usual intake of fats and carbohydrates. Garden of Life probiotics are superior in managing changes in diet.
• Add a tropical treat, papaya, to your summer dishes and salsa. It’s delicious, refreshing and good for your belly!
• Include more fresh salads and try dressing them with oil and lemon juice. Raw vegetables fill you up and provide a lower calorie option to help with weight loss goals
• Garden of Life Raw FIT meal replacements come in great flavors that contain the hunger-busting, fat-burning ingredients to keep you on target for your body shaping goals.
Need some help or a customized approach, visit Tunie’s today!