Try this raw, gluten free, vegan decadent dessert
• 1 cup pecans
• 1 cup dates
• 5 tablespoons cacao powder
• 4 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
• 2 tablespoons honey or agave
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1. Place pecans alone in your food processor and process until the pecans become small and crumbly.
2. Add dates and process again until the mixture sticks together and the dates are well processed.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture turns a lovely, dark chocolaty brown. Stop processing before it gets too buttery. (There should still be air be tween the small bits so that you will be able to press them down into your brownie pan.)
4. Dump the mixture into a brownie dish or small cake pan and press down firmly using your clean hands. You can eat immediately, but the recipe will slice better if you refrigerate for at least on hour.
5. Store brownies in the refrigerator at all times.