- 1 cup Farmers Market canned pumpkin
- 1 cup Woodstock pure cane sugar
- ½ cup Spectrum Organic canola oil
- Organic Valley extra-large brown egg
- 2 cups King Arthur Organic flour
- 1 tsp Hain Pure Foods Gluten Free baking powder
- 1 tsp Simply Organic ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp Frontier Organic salt
- tsp Bob’s Red Mill baking soda
- tsp Organic Valley 2 Reduced fat milk
- tbsp Simply Organic vanilla extract
- cups Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
Combine pumpkin, sugar, canola oil, and egg. In a separate bowl, stir together flour, ground cinnamon, and salt. Dissolve the baking soda with the milk and stir in. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
Add vanilla, chocolate chips and nuts.
Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes or until lightly brown and firm.