Try this simple yet delicious recipe, all the ingredients you need are available here at Tunie’s!
• 1/2 cup walnut halves
• 5 to 6 cups arugula, cleaned and dried
• 1 Bosc or Anjou pear, thinly sliced
• 1 lemon
• 3 tablespoons extravirgin olive oil
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 8 ounces Gorgonzola (get a piece that will crumble easily for you) or blue cheese crumbles
Toast nuts in small pan over medium heat until fragrant. Cool. Combine arugula and pear in a salad bowl, add nuts then dress the salad with lemon juice and olive oil, salt and pepper. Top salad with lots of blue cheese crumbles.
Recipe courtesy Rachel Ray, 2008.