- 2 Freebird Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- ½ cup chopped organic red apple
- 2 tbsp Applegate Naturals Cheddar Cheese
- tbsp Edward & Sons Organic Italian Breadcrumbs
- tbsp Organic Valley butter
- ¼ cup Alta Delta Chardonnay
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ tsp Repunzel Organic corn starch
- tbsp Simply Organic chopped dry parsley
Combine apple, cheese, and bread crumbs, set aside.
Flatten chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper to ¼ inch thickness. Divide apple mixture between chicken breasts, and roll up each breast. Secure w/ toothpicks.
Melt butter or margarine in a 7 inch skillet over medium heat. Brown stuffed chicken breasts. Add wine and ¼ cup water. Cover. Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Transfer chicken to a serving platter. Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch; stir into juices in pan. Cook and stir until thickened. Pour gravy over chicken, and garnish with parsley. Serve and enjoy!