Southwest Chopped Salad Ingredients:
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup canned com kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
Chipotle Lime Dressing Ingredients:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. Chipotle, Onion & Garlic Hemp Heart Toppers
- 1 small lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- To make the dressing, blend the cilantro, Greek yogurt, Chipotle, Onion & Garlic Hemp Heart Toppers, and lime juice in a food processor. While it’s on, pour in the olive oil and apple cider vinegar and continue to blend until smooth.
- Add all of the salad ingredients to a large bowl and lightly toss to combine.
- Before serving, drizzle with Chipotle Lime Dressing.