02 Aug Quinoa Tuna Salad
• 2 cups Suzie’s Quinoa w/ Olive Oil
• ½ cup water
• 15 ounces Field Day organic Garbanzo Beans
• 15 ounces Field Day organic black olives
• 15 ounces Field Day organic whole kernel corn
• 12 ounces Safe Catch Wild Tuna Albacore
• 1 cup chopped organic spinach
• 1 cup diced fresh organic tomatoes
• 2 tablespoons Simply Organic Cilantro
Bring quinoa and water to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the quinoa is tender and the water has been absorbed, about 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Combine garbanzo beans, black olives, corn, tuna, spinach, tomatoes, olive oil, and cilantro in a large bowl; stir to coat. Stir in quinoa. Refrigerate salad to allow flavors to blend, 2 hours to overnight. Serve chilled.