• 12 Udi’s Gluten Free Classic Frozen French Rolls
• 3⁄4 cup Edward & Sons Italian Organic Breadcrumbs
• 6 strips Plainville Farms Uncured Turkey Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
• 2 Organic Valley Organic Extra Large Brown Eggs
• 1.5 Teaspoons Annie’s Organic Worcestershire sauce
• 1⁄2 teaspoon Simply Organic garlic salt
• 1.5 pound White Oak Pastures Grassfed Ground Beef
• 24 slices Farm Fresh Pickle Chips
• 6 slices Applegate Naturals American cheese, cut into quarters
Thaw dough then bake rolls according to package directions. Cut each roll in half. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the first five kabob ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 24 patties. On 24 metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread patties, inserting patties sideways.
Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until patties are no longer pink. Remove from grill; immediately top patties with cheese and 1 pickle chip. Assemble sliders. Makes 6 servings.