03 Mar Dairy Free Miso Pesto
• 2-4 cloves garlic, peeled
• ¼ cup fresh parsley, de-stemmed
• ¼ cup toasted walnuts or pine nuts
• 1 cup fresh basil leaves
• 2-4 Tbsp Miso Master® Organic Mellow White Miso
• ¼ – ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor. Very slowly trickle olive oil through top of the machine with the motor running, until desired consistency if formed. This may be smooth or chunky, according to your liking. Serve with noodles, vegetables, as a pizza topping, or stir into soup for a flavorful treat! Makes about 1 cup.