A Day of Health Education with Dr. Inna Hamilton, featuring 4 Health Educational Seminars.
10:00 – CARDIOVASCULAR HEALTH
- What destroys your vessels and negatively affects your heart and how to avoid it.
- Nutrients that keep your blood clean and keep it flowing.
- Fats; are they good or bad for your vascular health?
12:00 – BRAIN HEALTH.
- Learn how to avoid Alzheimer’s and save your brain from shrinking.
- What are the warnings signs.
- Toxic foods and chemicals to avoid.
- Beneficial foods and lifestyles to promote good brain function.
2:00 – Weight Loss.
- Is it as simple as counting calories?
- Find out why all foods are not equal and learn which to avoid and which will benefit you the most.
- Importance of sleep and water on hormone balance and healthy weight.
4:00 – Sugar & Inflammation.
- Dangers of sugars and sugar substitutes.
- The biochemical connection between sugars and disease.
- Hidden sugars and how to avoid them.
- Effects of sleep on sugar metabolism.
- The beginning of the cascade towards chronic diseases.
SPEAKER: Dr. Inna Hamilton, Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor.
Attendees will receive a 10% off shopping coupon.